Here is a clip from the Sex and Relationship Class in Australia.
facilitated by Gary Douglas and Dain Heer
Sex Is Not a Four-Letter Word but Relationship Often Is, is a sharp and refreshing departure from conventional books about sex and relationship that are based on psychological theories and principles. “If those things really worked,” writes Gary Douglas, “wouldn’t you have been free, expansive and joyful in your relationship a long time ago?”
Funny, frank, and delightfully irreverant, Sex Is Not a Four-Letter Word but Relationship Is offers readers an entirely fresh view of how to create great intimacy and exceptional sex, and provides answers to questions you may never have thought to ask.
- How can you use energy to attract the person you’re interested in?
- How can you claim and own the totality of your sexualness?
- How do you know where your partner wants to be touched?
- How can you create sex unlike anything you’ve experienced before?
- What’s so important about being able to receive?
- What’s wrong with deciding you’ve chosen the “perfect” partner?
- What are the elements that create a free, expansive and joyful relationship?
- How do you create the relationship you truly desire?
For all Access products please click here Buy Access Consciousness Books Here